• If you are not happy with your online purchase, we will be happy to refund the cost of the item to you provided it is returned to us in saleable condition and within a sealed bag. All items will be inspected by us. Garments must have original tags attached and must be unworn and have no scent or markings. Where items have packaging, the packaging must be intact. Proof of purchase from our website is required in form of an invoice.
• We can only accept items returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Please ensure you follow the instructions provided on the paperwork which accompanied your goods.
• All goods must have be accompanied by Returns Authorisation Number. This can be obtained from us when you email the reasons for your return to :-
• Please use the returns form supplied with the order.
• Please allow up to 10 working days of us receiving the goods before any credits appear on your statement.
• Please send all returns, by post, to the address below. Please ensure items are in a sealed bag :-
• We recommend that all returns goods are done so using recorded delivery service where proof of delivery is an essential part of the service, We cannot accept responsibility of any returns goods until they have been correctly received by our Returns Department. Note : proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
• Postage and packaging costs are not refundable. We do not cover the costs of import duty.
• For reasons of hygiene, underwear and swimwear returns are only accepted if they are unworn, or tried on whilst wearing suitable undergarments and any packaging needs to be intact. Toiletries and jewellery items are non-refundable.
Cancellation of an Order
You have the right to cancel your order if it has not already been dispatched. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If the items have been dispatched, please refer to the returns procedure.
We are happy to exchange any item sent to you. Note : all costs of delivery are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please follow the same procedure as returning an item.
In the very rare event of us supplying faulty goods, please contact email@example.com detailing the invoice number, the faulty product, and whether a refund, replacement, or a repair is required. We will advise on how the return is then administered. We will need to be advised of faulty goods within 5 working days of receipt. All items will be inspected by us and must be in saleable condition. All goods must have original tags and must be unworn with no scent or markings.
If items purchased from us during the festive period are intended as presents, we will allow a further 14 working days for items to be returned to us. Should you require more time, please do contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org